- This event has passed.
October Monthly Meeting
October 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
34 days until election day.
Now is the time to make the final push to get our candidates elected.
What’s at stake?
A Republican GVSD school board candidate in Willistown was endorsed by the Moms for Liberty organization. The Moms for Liberty organization has been designated an extremist group by the Southern Poverty Law Center and its members are:
- Banning books
- Threatening the rights of LGBTQ kids
- Fighting culture wars instead of educating kids
Democratic judges are the last line of defense against threats to our democracy. Republican judges:
- Tried to declare mail-in voting unconstitutional in PA
- Are attacking abortion access and the right to control your own body
- Almost removed 5 Democrats from the West Chester School Board
Democratic commissioners are defending free and fair elections. Republican-controlled counties:
- Refused to certify the election results in 2022
- Eliminated drop boxes for mail-in ballots
- Gave unauthorized 3rd parties access to voting machines
Please come. We need you.